Ditch take-out and try this easy and delicious recipe instead!
This sweet and savory Lo Mein is highly customizable with little prep time and only one pan. Simply add in your favorite veggies and protein for a quick and healthy dinner (for those nights you really don't have more than 15 minutes). Can't find lo mein noodles? Spaghetti or ramen noodles will work too.
SERVES 2 SERVING
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOK TIME10 MINS
15-Minute Lo Mein
Lo Mein Noodles
1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Cremini Mushrooms - Sliced
Red Bell Pepper - Sliced
Garlic - Minced
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, and garlic. Set aside.
2. Cook the noodles according to package instructions, drain, and set aside.
3. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, and red bell peppers. Stir fry until slightly tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes until the spinach has wilted.
5. Add your cooked noodles and soy sauce mixture. Stir to combine.