Next time you need a chocolate fix, we've got you covered.
No need to go to a restaurant to order lava cakes for dessert — we found the easiest way to make them right at home. All you need to do is mix a few ingredients; then, the air fryer does all the work to leave that delicious center. Scroll for the full recipe 🍫
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOK TIME10 MINS
Air Fryer Lava Cakes
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar
1. Grease 2, 6-ounce ramekins, and set aside.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for about 1 minute until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, use an electric beater and beat egg, egg yolk, vanilla extract, and sugar together until well blended.
4. Then add flour, chocolate mixture, and a pinch of salt and stir until combined. Pour the mixture into the ramekins, filling each one halfway.
5. Place in the air fryer basket and air fry on 370°F for 8-10 minutes.
6. Once done air frying, remove from the air fryer basket and flip over so the bottom is facing upwards. Finish it off with powdered sugar or ice cream and enjoy!