Our delicious Buttermilk Cornbread recipe is made with only a few simple ingredients to allow the authentic corn flavor to shine through. We substitute whole milk for buttermilk to enhance the light and fluffy texture.
Find full recipe below. We HIGHLY suggest topping a warmed slice with butter and honey... you won't regret it. 🤤
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME40 MINS
1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 cups
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine melted butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Whisk until incorporated.
2. Add eggs into butter and sugar mixture one at a time until incorporated.
3. Add baking soda to buttermilk and stir. Add buttermilk/baking soda to the other wet ingredients. Whisk until well combined.
4. Add cornmeal, flour and salt to a mixing bowl. Slowly whisk the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
5. Stop whisking and mix with large wooden spoon until combined.
6. Grease pan and add batter to it. Bake until golden brown and cooked through (about 35-40 minutes).
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.