Our confetti cookies are made with white chocolate and rainbow sprinkles...aka the perfect party snack. They're chewy, kid-friendly, and super easy to make. Confetti Cookies are an F&F original dessert that we love bringing back.
Find them on our menu or make them yourself using the full recipe below.
SERVES 8 SERVINGS
PREP TIME 5 MINS
COOK TIME15 MINS
1 3/4 cups
White Chocolate Chips
1. Pre heat oven to 350˚F
2. Melt the butter in saucepan over low heat, then set aside to cool slightly.
3. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda.
4. Pour the butter into the stand mixer bowl. Add the sugars and beat with the paddle attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile in a separate bowl, whisk together the whole egg, egg yolk, milk and vanilla extract.
6. Slow the mixer to stir and slowly work the egg mixture into the butter and sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined, about 30 seconds
7. Gradually integrate the dry ingredients, stopping a couple of times to scrape down the side of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
8. One the flour is worked in, drop the speed to "stir" and add the white chocolate and rainbow sprinkles.
9. Scoop cookie dough onto parchment lined baking sheet. Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
10. Bake cookies on middle racks in the oven. Bake for 7-8 min, then turn pans (bang pan if needed or smush cookies down) and bake for another 4-5 min. Let cool on wire racks.
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.