Everything tastes better from scratch....especially homemade macaroni & cheese. It takes only 5 minutes more than a box mix with minimal effort and time.
Our Creamy White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese is made by folding in pasta shells with a simple cheese sauce. The homemade cheese sauce has three different kinds of cheese - white cheddar, parmesan, and gruyere.
Use the full recipe below and dig into this kid-friendly classic.
Creamy White Cheddar Mac & Cheese
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOK TIME10 MINS
1 1/2 tbsp
1 1/8 cup
1 1/2 tbsp
Shredded White Cheddar
1. Cook pasta according to directions. Set aside.
2. Temper the milk to take the chill off.
3. Make roux: melt butter then add the flour and whisk together. Cook until small bubbles form.
4. Slowly whisk in the milk. It will not fully thicken until it comes to a boil.
5. Once thickened, add the cheese and seasonings. Continue stirring until cheese is melted and sauce is properly thick. Season with salt.
6. Add cheese sauce to cooked pasta and enjoy!
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.