Our Double Chocolate Muffins is our newest sweet addition to the menu! They have a rich chocolate flavor with balanced notes of espresso.
These muffins can be made in a quick 30 minutes and uses ingredients you probably already have at home. If you can get your hands on some, top your muffins with sanding sugar before baking. It adds a sweet crunch and beautiful presentation. Though we’d love to do all the cooking for you, they’re incredibly easy to make at home and would make a great weekend activity as well!
Use the full recipe below and let us know what you think 😊
Double Chocolate Muffins
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
Light Brown Sugar
2 1/2 cups
1 1/2 tsp
1 1/2 tsp
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 cups
1 1/8 cups
1 1/2 tbsp
1. In a stand or electric mixer: Mix together brown sugar, eggs, white vinegar, whole milk, and sunflower oil until fully combined. Set aside.
2. Next, mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl: All-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, espresso powder, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
3. Flour wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just fully combined.
4. Place muffin liners in a muffin pan then fill with mixture until just about full. (They will rise, so leave some room.)
5. Bake for 20 minutes on 350°F. Let cool and enjoy!! 😊
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.