Make your own wings and use our talented kitchen manager/chef's favorite wing sauce recipes!
With football season upon us, there’s one thing we can all agree on – the only thing better than watching our favorite teams crush their opponents on the field is eating wings to celebrate after every touchdown! In fact, it’s hard to think of any other food that’s as perfect for feeding a crowd as wings.
Keep scrolling for the full recipes 🏈
SERVES 12 SERVINGS
PREP TIME 10 MINS
COOK TIME 10 MINS
Mango Habanero Sauce:
3 tbsp + 1 tbsp
2 1/2 tbsp
1. De-stem and de-seed pepper (Chef's Tip: The more seeds you leave the spicer it will get, so customize this part to the heat-level you'd like).
2. In a medium sauté pan on medium heat, add about a tablespoon of oil. Once oil is hot add in habanero, onion, mango, garlic and shredded carrot. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
3. While that is working, place the remainder of the ingredients in a blender. Add vegetables to the blender when they are done.
4. With a cloth over the cap (letting some of the hot steam out) blend mix starting on a low speed, progressing to the highest speed. Once blended strain mixture through a strainer lined with a cheese cloth. Lightly squeeze out the liquid.
5. With the remainder of the mix (mash) place back into the blender with 1 tbsp white vinegar and blend again. Strain one last time, serve on wings, and enjoy!
SERVES 12 SERVINGS
PREP TIME 5 MINS
COOK TIME 15 MINS
Honey Bourbon BBQ Sauce:
Apple Cider Vinegar
Whole Grain Mustard
1. Add all ingredients except the corn starch to a small tailed pot. Bring to a boil
2. Mix the cornstarch with a little bit of water. Mix into a pot, while stirring.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes. Serve with wings and enjoy!
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.