If you haven't tried gnocchi straight off the grill...you've got to make this recipe! Each vegetable gets the perfect amount of char, while the gnocchi turns slightly crispy. It's the perfect summer appetizer or main dish to serve alongside your favorite protein. Eat Well!
PREP TIME15 MINS
COOK TIME15 MINS
Grilled Gnocchi Kebabs
Packaged (Shelf-Stable) Gnocchi
1 package (12 oz)
Ground Black Pepper
1. Partially cook your gnocchi in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Soak skewers for 10 minutes (this ensures they won't burn when being grilled).
3. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss gnocchi, tomatoes, onions, and oil until coated. Season with salt and pepper then thread gnocchi, tomatoes, and onions onto the soaked skewers.
4. Grill the kebabs until the tomatoes are blistered and the gnocchi is browned for about 5 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the grill and plate with basil pesto sauce on top. Enjoy!