At Feast & Fettle, our ingredients change with the seasons.
Using local and seasonal ingredients, the recipe incorporates pumpkin puree, oats, white chocolate chips and cranberries - a New England native fruit.
You can find this item on various F&F menus… or you can create it yourself using the full recipe below!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookie
PREP TIME1 HOUR
COOK TIME15 MINS
1 ½ cups
Cinnamon - Ground
2 ½ tsp
Nutmeg - Ground
Salt - Kosher
GF Rolled Oats
1 ¾ cup
Butter - Unsalted, Melted
1 ½ tbsp
Sugar - Brown, Light
Sugar - White
Eggs (Yolk only) - Large
Chocolate Chips - White
Cranberries - Dried
1. Preheat oven to 350 ̊F.
2. In a large mixing bowl whisk together the four, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
3.Fold in the oats and set aside.
4. Add melted butter to stand mixer (kitchen aid) or to a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer. Add the molasses, brown and white sugar to butter and cream together using the paddle attachment for about 2-4 min. Add the egg yolks and mix on high until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla and beat until combined.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on low until combined. Add the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries and beat on low speed (dough will be thick and sticky).
6. Using an ice cream scoop, portion cookie dough on parchment lined sheet pans. Let chill for 30-70 minutes. Push down cookie dough slightly before baking.
7. Bake cookies for 8 min then turn pans and bake for another 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges. Let cool and enjoy!
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁