What better way to celebrate Fall than making these Pumpkin Pancakes from scratch?
We used canned pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to create a lovely warming Fall flavor. You can use dark chocolate chips as a mix-in, but you can also try mixing in white chocolate chips, bananas, or apples. The trick to making these pancakes light and fluffy, is not over mixing the batter. Fold the wet and dry ingredients together for the perfect texture.
Create them yourself using the full recipe below!
SERVES 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME 10 MINS
COOK TIME10 MINS
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Chocolate Chips (Dark Chocolate or Semi-Sweet)
1 1/4 cup
1 1/2 cup
1. Mix the dry ingredients together.
2. Mix brown sugar and wet ingredients together using a hand blender.
3. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry, until *just* combined.
4. Heat a skillet or griddle with butter. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet. Cook on one side until bubbles form and pop. Then, flip.
5. Top with a pat of butter, maple syrup, and enjoy!
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.