Home Cooked Meals, Without the Cooking
Ritz Cracker Crusted Cod Fish
Jan 6, 2021 5:18:40 PM
prep time: 8 mins
cook time: 20 mins
is a local seafood market in Chef Maggie's hometown, Warren RI.
We incorporate their fresh local products in many of our recipes, including our Ritz Cracker Crusted Cod Fish.
Made with Tony's Cod, buttery ritz cracker topping and finished with a squeeze of lemon, this recipe is surely a New England Favorite. Check out the full recipe below.
Ritz Cracker Crusted Cod
Cod - Loin
4 each (about 1 1/2 - 2 lbs)
Ritz Cracker (crushed to crumbs)
Parsley - Fresh
Salt - Kosher
Salted Butter - Melted
Lemon - Wedged
1. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine crushed ritz cracker crumbs, parsley, salt and melted butter in a small mixing bowl.
3. Brush cod fish loins (skin side) with a thin layer of melted butter and press loins into ritz cracker crumbs and place on a parchment lined sheet pan.
4. Bake in 350˚oven for about 15-20 min or until fish turns opaque and topping is lightly browned.
5. Serve with fresh squeezed lemon and enjoy!
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁