F&F Founder Chef Maggie decided to share her Portuguese roots with this dish: Roasted Yellow Potatoes with Chourico,
Chourico, a Portuguese pork sausage, is traditionally served with potatoes. The best part about this recipes is its versatility. Add some scrambled eggs to make it breakfast, or some spinach to get in an extra serving of greens!
Make this F&F dish in the comfort of your own kitchen using the full recipe below.
Roasted Yellow Potatoes with Chourico
PREP TIME 5 MINS
COOK TIME40 MINS
Yellow Potatoes - 1" Dice
1 3/4 lbs
Ground Black Pepper
Spanish Onions - Thinly Sliced
1. Combine diced potatoes with oil and granulated garlic, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
2. Place seasoned potatoes on parchment lined sheet pan (do not over crowd).
3. Roast in 375°F oven for 20 min turn pans and then roast for another 15-20 min or until potatoes are golden brown. Taste potatoes for seasoning. (Potatoes should be golden brown)
4. In small pan add oil and heat over medium-low. Add sliced onion to oil and cook until lightly caramelized, about 15 minutes. Add ground chourico and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Toss roasted potatoes with caramelized onion and chourico. Serve and enjoy!
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁