Impress your guests this holiday season with a beautiful charcuterie board. Seeing a well presented charcuterie board filled with meats, cheeses, crackers, and spreads is always an exciting sight. However, making it look nice yourself can be intimidating...
We have some tips and tricks on how to make a show-stopping board all on your own, below!
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME0 MINS
Our Charcuterie Board
Rosemary Sea Salt Crackers
Tips & Tricks
1. Find a board to style on. We used a large wooden cutting board. It makes for nice contrast with what you're putting on it and equally is important for cutting cheese and meats directly on the board.
2. Think about flavor pairings. I normally go for a cracker, meat, cheese, and spread. Think about the flavors you like and work them into the board. (Ex: Olive Batard, Camembert, Prosciutto, Honey)
3. Draw out how you want to style it! I know it sounds like arts and crafts, but it really does help. If you are planning the board in advance, do this part along with the planning. When you go to style it, you can reference the drawing.
4. Add Height. Fill small bowls or ramekins with dips and spreads for added structure.
5. Fill in any of the empty space! Using nuts/fruits to fill in any empty space will keep it looking full and lively.
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.