Growing up in Warren, Rhode Island, Chef Maggie found inspiration from the many restaurants in her area. This Sweet Chili Roasted Cauliflower with Herbs recipe is her spin on one of her favorite dishes from Eli's Kitchen.
As a lighter option she decided to roast the cauliflower, rather than frying it - still giving it a crispy texture.
You can order this side dish ready to re-heat...or you can make it yourself with the full recipe below!
Sweet Chili Roasted Cauliflower with Herbs
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME25 MINS
Cauliflower - Florets
Garlic - Granulated
Cilantro - Fresh
Sweet Chili Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375˚ F.
2. Chop cauliflower into small (bite sized) florets. Set aside.
3. In medium mixing bowl add granulated garlic, onion powder, and salt. Toss cauliflower and oil in mixture until fully coated.
4. Place on sheet pan in even layer and bake for 15 minutes. Turn pan and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Place roasted cauliflower in small mixing bowl and toss with sweet chili sauce.
6. Serve topped with fresh cilantro, scallions, and fried shallots.
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.