Here is a sophisticated dish, made with simple ingredients that are guaranteed to impress.
We start by sourcing fresh local cod, add a balance of flavors from ingredients such as coconut milk, coconut flakes, and sweet chili sauce, then finish it off with a touch of scallions. Because cod is a mild and tender fish, the coconut chili sauce balances it perfectly with its natural richness (the sauce is quite addicting). 😍
Try something new tonight, using the full recipe shared below!
Toasted Coconut Crusted Cod Fish
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOK TIME15 MINS
Ingredients For Cod Fish:
Sweet Chili Sauce
Gluten Free Panko - Pulsed
Cod - Loin, 6-7oz
For Coconut Chili Sauce:
Sweet Chili Sauce
1. To make coconut chili sauce, combine coconut milk with sweet chili sauce. Top with sliced scallions (or save scallions for topping it at the very end) and set aside.
2. Combine coconut milk with sweet chili sauce, season with a little salt if needed. Set mixture aside.
3. Combine panko, shredded coconut and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
4. Dry off cod loins with paper towel. Brush "skin side" of cod loin with coconut milk mixture and then press into panko mixture. Place on parchment lined sheet pan. Spray crusted fish with sunflower oil/canola oil pan spray. This will help the coconut crust become a golden brown.
4. Bake in 400° F oven for 10 minutes, then check on fish and bake for another 5 minutes if needed. Once finished. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve with coconut chili sauce, top with slices scallions, and enjoy!
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.