One of our personal favorite Halloween activities is carving pumpkins. Not only are they a fun activity with friends and family, but you end up with a spooky decoration to add to your home to celebrate!
Before any carving, you always have to gut your pumpkin first — don't toss your seeds! They make a secretly satisfying and flavorful snack you'll love. You can enjoy them as is once finished toasting, add them on a salad, or top them on a soup for a burst of flavor and crunch. Scroll for the full recipe!
SERVES 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME 10 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
Sunflower or Olive Oil
Raw Pumpkin Seeds
1. Cut off top of pumpkin. Scoop out the inside guts of pumpkin.
2. Dry pumpkin seeds with a paper towel (the dryer they are, the better they will toast).
3. Make spice blend using last 4 ingredients. Set aside.
4. Place pumpkin seeds on a sheet tray with oil. Sprinkle with spice blend and stir.
5. Bake in 375°F for 20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy as it or as a garnish!
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.