Here's one of our favorite air fryer recipes yet...
These Air Fryer Potato Wedges are full of flavor, a healthier alternative to french fries, and come out with the perfect crisp texture. They're the perfect side to your favorite mains and can be paired with a variety of dipping sauces.
If you try it out let us know what you think!👇
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
Sheet Pan Eggs
Ground Black Pepper
Scallions - Sliced
1. Chop potatoes into half and then each half into large wedges.
2. Add potato wedges into a large bowl and add olive oil. Toss to coat.
3. In a small bowl combine all the spices.
4. Add the spice mix to the potatoes and toss to coat completely.
5. Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F and spray the basket with cooking spray.
6. Add the potato wedges to the basket, making sure they are not touching each other. You will have to cook in batches.
7. Cook potatoes for 18-20 minutes, shaking the fries halfway through the cooking. Once fully coked, serve warm topped with scallions and your favorite dips on the side!
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.