Jan 8, 2023 10:20:40 PM
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Need a quick idea for an after-school snack or a midday pick-me-up? Try out these two apple snack recipes — one sweet and one savory. So no matter which you're craving, we've got you covered.
1. Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl with coconut oil in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
2. Dip sliced apples into the melted chocolate so one-half of the slice is covered. Place on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Continue with all of the apple slices.
3. sprinkle each apple with shredded coconut and pomegranate.
4. Place in fridge or freezer until chocolate sets. 10-20 minutes. Enjoy!
1. Once apples are sliced, top each one for serving.
2. Spread on goat cheese then follow with a drizzle of honey, chopped almonds, and fresh thyme.