Looking for easy Easter recipes to complete your table spread? These Asparagus Puff Pastries are the perfect appetizer the whole family will love.
They are quick to put together with the help of premade puff pastry dough, asparagus, prosciutto, cheese, and that's it!
PREP TIME7 MINS
COOK TIME12 MINS
Asparagus Puff Pastries
Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat to 425°F
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry out to a large rectangle. Cut into 6 rectangles.
3. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. To make the bundles, place a slice of prosciutto on top of the square. I folded the prosciutto in half so that it fits nicely on the square. Follow with 3-4 stalks of asparagus and 1-2 tablespoons of cheese.
5. Lift two opposite corners of the puff pastry squares, wrap them around the asparagus, and press to seal. Brush puff pastry with egg wash. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper if desired.
6. Bake until puff pastry is golden and puffed, about 12-15 minutes. Enjoy!