The use of balsamic vinegar in this balsamic butter chicken recipe acts as a brine to keep the chicken tender. We then use it later to add extra flavor while it's cooked in more balsamic and butter. With only 5 ingredients, this addicting and easy chicken recipe is a must-try.
PREP TIME1 HR 5 MINS
COOK TIME10 MINS
Balsamic Butter Chicken
1. Combine 2 tbsp balsamic and salt with ¼ cup of cold water. Marinate chicken breasts in the brine for 1 hour.
2. Remove chicken from marinade and pat them dry.
3. Set a skillet over medium heat-high, then add 2 tbsp of butter. Once it is fully melted, add the chicken. Cook until the bottom of the chicken is golden.
4. Flip the chicken and cook for another 3 minutes. Add the other 2 tbsp balsamic and butter to the pan. Cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Transfer all the chicken to a plate, then pour the balsamic butter on top. Add more salt to taste and enjoy!