Next time you have a loaf of crusty bread, this recipe is a must-try... Think garlic bread, but better. It's a pull-apart bread perfect for a crowd, filled with cheese, garlic, and herbs. All you need is a loaf of bread, cheese, garlic, butter, and parsley to recreate this. Use the full recipe below and don't forget to share with us how it turns out!
PREP TIME7 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
Cheese & Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine butter, garlic, and salt in a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave. Stir through parsley.
3. Cut the bread on a diagonal into 1" diamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread.
4. Brush a teaspoon of butter and stuff cheese in between the diamond slices.
5. Brush the surface with the remaining butter.
Wrap with foil and bake for 20 minutes until the cheese has mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for 5 - 10 minutes more to make the bread nice and crusty.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately!
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.