This Cheesy Stuffed Spaghetti Squash is the perfect cozy dinner for chilly weather 🍂
With a delicious nutty flavor and melted cheese, this low-carb option will be a hit at the dinner table. Have leftovers?Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 4 days and reheat for a weekday dinner!
SERVES 4-8 SERVING
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME1 HOUR
Cheesy Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Cream Cheese - Softened
Ground Black Pepper
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Fresh Parsley - Chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Cut 2 spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Brush the cut sides of the squash with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Arrange the squash cut-side down on the baking sheet. Roast the squash for 40 minutes—it should be soft when poked with a fork and the skin is browned.
3. Meanwhile, mix together mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, granulated garlic, and cream cheese with a rubber spatula. Set aside.
4. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Flip the squash over and use a fork to shred the inside of each squash half, leaving about 1/2-inch of unshredded squash left in the shell. Transfer the shredded squash to the cream cheese mixture and toss to combine. Evenly divide the filling between the squash halves, then sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
5. Bake until the cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Turn the oven on to broil and broil until browned and bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes more. Garnish with more parsley and serve, scooping the spaghetti squash out.