🍫🍨 Want to take your dessert game to the next level? Try making these Chocolate Bowls! These gorgeous edible containers are perfect for filling with your favorite treats, like whipped cream, mousse, or ice cream. Plus, you can even eat the bowl itself!
SERVES 6 EACH
PREP TIME20 MINS
COOL TIME1 HOUR
Chocolate Sundae Bowls
1. In a medium bowl, heat chocolate chips and vegetable oil in 30-second increments until fully melted. Then let cool.
2. Add melted chocolate on parchment paper lined sheet tray (quarter sized and about 6 inches apart.
3. Blow up your balloons until they are about 5 inches. Dip a balloon about 3 inches into the chocolate to coat, and gently press into a dollop of the chocolate on baking sheet. Repeat for remaining balloons.
4. Freeze for one hour or refrigerate 1 hour until solid.
5. Use a toothpick, cake tester or sharp paring knife to pop the balloon (see note).
Carefully peel away any pieces of balloon, and then lift the bowls off the baking sheet.