Have you tried our Creamy Cauliflower Soup? It's a hit for our members whenever it makes an appearance. This extra creamy cauliflower parmesan soup is packed with the best cozy flavors and is so simple to make.
SERVES 4 SERVING
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME40 MINS
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
1 1/2 tsp
1. Melt the butter until it boils, whisk the butter as it separates and the milk solids caramelize. Remove the butter from the heat when it turns golden. The butter will continue to brown as it cools.
2. Heat Oil in the a medium pot over medium high heat. Saute the Onions until translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the Cauliflower and saute for an additional 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the Nutmeg, Heavy Cream, Stock, Salt, and Brown Butter. Bring to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
5. While Blending with the Immersion Blender add the Parmesan. Blend until very smooth.
6. Serve as is or if you'd like the texture to be smoother, pass the soup through a fine mesh strainer.