There's a very good chance you already have everything to make this creamy lemon one-pot pasta. ✨ Be sure to add salt and pepper to taste to balance the acidity of the lemon. You're going to love this simple pasta recipe!
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
Ground Black Peper
Parmesan Cheese - Grated
1. Cook pasta according to instructions, then drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add juice from one lemon and zest the whole lemon. Stir and let cook for 2 minutes to develop flavor.
3. Add heavy cream and stir to let thicken. Add salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
4. Add in cooked pasta and stir. Cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Add extra salt, pepper, and lemon zest to taste. Finish with grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.