Here's the easier way to make stuffed french toast.
All you need is sliced bread, fillings, and an air fryer. Your options for fillings are endless to make this kid-friendly, portable breakfast! If you don't have an air fryer, you can also fry these in a pan with butter over medium heat.
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOK TIME6 MINS
French Toast Roll-Ups
1. Whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
2. Mix together sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Trim the crust off each slice of bread. Then, using a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread to flatten.
4. Spread Nutella on bread and top with a few slices of strawberries. Do not overstuff it!
5. Gently roll and then place in egg mixture to coat, then toss it in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with all of the roll-ups.
6. Air fry at 375°F for 6-7 minutes. Enjoy with some maple syrup!