Just like the classic crunch bar, the flavors of the texture of this treat are addicting. But, this healthier version is the perfect afternoon snack you can create in just 25 minutes and can be enjoyed all week long. Your little ones will love this addicting snack as much as you will!
SERVES 3 SERVING
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOL TIME20 MINS
Healthy Homemade Crunch Bar
Salted Rice Cake
1. Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl with coconut oil in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
2. Stir together melted chocolate and peanut butter.
3. Fold in crushed-up rice cakes.
4. Place in a parchment-lined sheet tray and press down to make one even layer.
4. Place in freezer for 20 minutes until solidified, then enjoy!