These easy, customizable hot chocolate bombs are the perfect treat for chilly weather. Add your favorite hot cocoa powder and marshmallows to create a mesmerizing experience your little ones will love. ☕️
SERVES 6 SERVING
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOL TIME20 MINS
Hot Chocolate Bombs
Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate
1 1/2 cups
1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Hot Cocoa Powder
1. Melt Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate with 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
2. Coat the molds with chocolate:Drop 1 tablespoon of chocolate into each half-sphere silicone mold tray. Use the back of your tablespoon to spread the chocolate up the sides of the molds.
Place in the freezer to harden for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Fill half the spheres with cocoa and marshmallows. Place 1 tablespoon of hot cocoa mix and 1 tablespoon of mini marshmallows.
4. Using a hot pan, place half of the sphere onto the pan to lightly melt the rim, then place on top of the filled sphere half. Hold there for a moment, so it closes completely.
5. (this is optional) If you'd like a white chocolate drizzle, melt white chocolate and coconut oil together, let cool slightly, then lightly drizzle on top of the chocolate bomb.
6. Let these harden in the freezer (for minutes) or at room temperature (for 15), then place them in your hot mug of milk and watch the magic happen!