Our whole team can't stop raving about this dish...because it's all cooked together in one pot, it's incredibly flavorful. It can be cooked in under 30 minutes, AKA just in time for dinner! If you're vegetarian, omit the sausage and it will be equally as flavorful.
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
One-Pan Sausage Gnocchi
Small Onion - Chopped Finely
Garlic - Minced
14 oz can
Gnocchi (Shelf Stable)
Parmesan Cheese - Grated
Basil - Chopped
Salt & Pepper
1. In a pan over medium heat, brown your sausage, and onion. For 8 minutes. You can either cut it into pieces or take it out of the casing.
2. Add the garlic to the pan and sauté for another minute.
3. Add the wine and let it cook for about a minute. Stir in the diced tomatoes, cream, and gnocchi. Once the sauce starts to bubble again, cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium—Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Uncover the pan and let it cook until the gnocchi has cooked through ( the gnocchi should be nice and soft) and the sauce has thickened to your liking.
5. Complete the dish by stirring in the parmesan cheese, basil, and salt & pepper, to taste. Enjoy!