Avoid pan-frying each piece of toast and try this fun way to enjoy french toast. Similar to savory pull-apart bread, this one is made with milk, eggs, cinnamon, sugar, and your favorite sweet breakfast toppings.
Add your favorite berries and whipped cream for the finishing touches! 🫐
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
Pull-Apart French Toast
4 eggs + 1 egg white
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Slice the bread horizontally and vertically to create 1-inch cubes, being careful not to slice all the way through the bread—place in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs (separate an egg for the whites), cream, vanilla, melted butter, maple syrup, and salt. Slowly pour the batter over the bread, using your fingers to gently pull the bread apart to allow the batter to sink in. Spoon any batter from the baking dish back over the bread until the bread has soaked up most of the batter.
4. Insert the butter slices in between the cubes of bread. Brush the top of the bread with the reserved egg whites. In a bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together then sprinkle over the top.
5. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until the French toast is golden and crisp. If the top of the bread begins to brown too quickly, cover with foil. Serve warm with cream, berries, and maple syrup.
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.