Making raspberry almond butter cups is a fun and healthier snack that we can't recommend enough. With only a few simple ingredients, you can whip these up and leave them in the freezer to enjoy all week long. Craving a more classic flavor like peanut butter cups? Swap out the raspberries and almond butter for your favorite peanut butter.
PREP TIME10 MINS
FREEZE TIME1 HOUR
Raspberry Almond Butter Cups
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 tbsp (for topping)
1. First, line a muffin tin with 12 muffin mini muffin liners and set aside.
2. Add 8 oz of dark chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl and add about 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Then heat in the microwave until fully melted in 20 second incraments, stirring each time (should take 1-2 minutes).
3. Once the chocolate has fully melted, spoon in around 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate onto the bottom of each muffin liner. Freeze for around 10 minutes to set.
4. Meanwhile, lightly mash your raspberries and set aside.
5. Next, scoop in a heaping 1/2 teaspoon of almond butter and place on top of the first chocolate layer. Then, add a 1/2 tsp of your mashed raspberry on top of the almond butter.
6. Pour in the second layer of melted chocolate on top. Tap the entire pan to even out the melted chocolate and then sprinkle on coarse sea salt.
7. Finally, freeze for 30 minutes to an hour to fully set and enjoy!