Try this easy sheet pan recipe with all of your holiday favorites. Pineapple ham, scalloped potatoes, asparagus, and honey-thyme roasted carrots - all on two sheet trays.
Serving more than just two? No problem! Add as many servings as you please, it can still all be done on a few sheet pans.
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
Sheet Pan Easter Dinner
3 - 8 oz portions
Canned Pineapple (in syrup)
3 slices + 1 tbsp syrup
2 small bunches
Yukon Gold Potatoes - Thinly Sliced
Gruyere - Shredded
Dark Brown Sugar
Cloves - Whole
1 1/2 tbsp
Ground Black Pepper
1. Preheat to 425°F
2. Add carrots and sliced potatoes to a sheet tray. Top carrots with olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, and honey. Toss together to evenly spread.
3. Top potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and shredded gruyere cheese.
4. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. On another sheet tray, place ham and asparagus. Top ham with a half-moon of pineapple and hold in place with whole cloves. Meanwhile, microwave together brown sugar with pineapple syrup for 30 seconds. Brush this syrup mixture on top of the ham.
6. Top asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
7. Place the sheet tray in the oven for 15 minutes.
8. Remove sheet trays once they're finished, serve, and enjoy!
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.