Have guests for the weekend? Make these sheet pan eggs that can serve up to 12 people! Or make them ahead of time and enjoy them all week long. Add in your favorite fillings then enjoy on a bagel, with toast, or as is. 🍳
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
Sheet Pan Eggs
Ground Black Pepper
Scallions - Sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a 12×17 sheet pan lined with parchment paper, add peppers and onions on one half then cheddar and bacon on the other half.
3. Whisk the eggs with the milk. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the egg mixture evenly on the sheet pan over your fillings.
5. Bake the eggs for about 15-18 minutes, until they are set.