These are absolutely delicious and all made on one sheet pan for a quick and easy clean-up. They will only take thirty minutes to make...so grab your favorite fajita toppings and get started.
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOK TIME20 MINS
White Onion - Sliced
Orange Bell Pepper - Sliced
Red Bell Pepper - Sliced
Green Bell Pepper - Sliced
Lime - Juiced
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, and salt. Set aside.
3. Place bell peppers, onion, and garlic in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Make room for chicken breasts and add those in as well. Drizzle chicken with olive oil and chili powder mixture.
4. Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked. Remove from the oven and top with fresh lime juice.
5. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes - then serve immediately with tortillas.
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.