With only four ingredients and no more than 20 minutes, you can create this no-bake marshmallow treat ready to cure your next s'mores craving.
Pro tip: Use these Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows as an activity for your family to enjoy together. Making these are fun for all ages and can be easily set up. Add a few different chocolates and toppings for different fun flavor combinations. Find the full recipe below!
PREP TIME 20 MINS
COOK TIME0 MINS
Milk or Dark Chocolate - Melted
Oat Cake or Graham Crackers - Crushed
1. Place your marshmallows on a wooden skewer (if they're too long, you can cut them to shorten them)
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave in 20 second intervals with 1 tbsp of butter until melted.
3. Pulse oatcake or graham cracker in a food processor. Set aside.
4. Dip your marshmallow sticks in chocolate until half of the marshmallow is covered. Sprinkle with graham crackers. Place on sheet tray.
5. Chill in freezer for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy! 😊
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.