Spiral potatoes (also known as tornado potatoes) is a fun side dish to add to your dinner table. We'll share how we decided to season them, but feel free to get creative with it. We recommend topping them with sour cream and scallions, and enjoy! 🥔
2. Meanwhile, insert a wooden skewer into the bottom of each potato and gently push it all the way through the top. Working in a spiral motion from one side to the other, hold a sharp, thin knife at an angle and cut in the opposite direction you are turning the skewered potato, cutting all the way down to the skewer.
3. Gently fan out each potato down the length of the skewer, until you have even gaps between the slices.
4. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and red chili flakes to the potatoes.
5. Place the potatoes on a lined sheet tray and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool, add any toppings, and enjoy!
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.