Embrace the last days of strawberry season with this easy recipe! Make this your next weekend activity! It's simple enough to get your little ones involved and you'll have something delicious to enjoy all week long. Or if you have a group over for brunch, this is a perfect treat to add to the table. 🍓
Use the full recipe below!
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOK TIME30 MINS
Strawberry Coffee Cake Muffins
Muffin Batter Recipe:
Strawberries - Diced
Butter - Melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a stand mixer, cream together the sugar and softened butter for about 2 minutes. Then, add the egg and vanilla and continue to beat for 1 minute.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients - flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda. Add in the wet ingredients and beat until all the ingredients together until combined.
4. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the sour cream then the strawberries. Set aside.
5. Meanwhile, mix together all crumb topping ingredients.
6. Add liners to a muffin pan, scoop batter into the liners then sprinike with the crumb topping.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and enjoy!
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.