Jul 31, 2021 10:15:29 AM
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 hours
There's nothing more satisfying than a popsicle on a hot summer day. Rather than buying sugary store-bought popsicles, use our recipe to make your own!Our recipe contains only 3 simple ingredients - fruit, honey, and yogurt. It's simple enough to get your kids involved and customize to your liking by including a variety of fruits and yogurt flavors.
If you don't have a popsicle kit at home, you can get one here!
2. Blend strawberries with 1 tbsp honey until smooth. Set aside.
3. Blend peaches with 1 tbsp honey until smooth. Set aside.
4. Layer 2 tbsp peach puree, 2 tbsp yogurt, 2 tbsp strawberry puree, 2 tbsp yogurt, top off the rest with peach puree in popsicle molds.
5. Using a wooden skewer, mix the layers together very slightly to create swirls.
6. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions.We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Get 50% off your first week