Sweet potato casserole — a classic Thanksgiving staple. For our F&F holiday Sweet Potato Casserole we opted for a crisp and buttery pecan-oat topping. Don't forget to take a peek at our full Thanksgiving menu and you'll see this dish + many more classic dishes featured.
PREP TIME20 MINS
COOK TIME15 MINS
Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweet Potatoes - 1" Dice
1 1/2 oz
GF Rolled Oats
Pecans - Chopped
1 1/4 tbsp
Light Brown Sugar
Unsalted Butter - Melted
2 1/2 tbsp
1. Boil sweet potatoes for about 20 minutes until fork tender. Remove from water and place in a food processor.
2. Blitz until sweet potatoes become a puree. Add butter, egg, maple syrup, spices and salt to food processor with sweet potatoes. Blitz for 10 more seconds until ingredients are fully combined. Taste for seasoning.
3. Add pureed sweet potato mixture to a casserole dish and set aside.
4. Make pecan-oat topping: In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, pecans, gluten free flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Pour the melted butter over the oat-pecan mixture and mix together by hand. The mixture should look crumbly.
5. Top sweet potato mixture with pecan-oat mixture. Bake in 375˚oven for 20-25 min. Let cool.
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.