Sweet and salty: the most irresistible flavor combination.
With the help of butterscotch, potato chips, and flaked sea salt - Chef Maggie takes your classic chocolate chip cookie to the next level.
Experience these perfectly balanced cookies yourself using the full recipe below!
Sweet & Salty Cookie
PREP TIME1 HOUR 15 MINS
COOK TIME13 MINS
1 1/2 cups
2 3/8 cup
4 each (2 yolks only, 2 whole eggs)
Maldon Sea Salt
2 1/2 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 360 ̊F.
2. Melt Butter in saucepan over low heat, then set aside to cool slightly.
3. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
4. Pour butter into stand mixer bowl. Add white and brown sugar, then beat with paddle attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile in a separate bowl, whisk together the whole eggs, egg yolks, milk and vanilla extract.
6. Slow the mixer to stir and slowly work the egg mixture into the butter and sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined, about 30 seconds.
7. Gradually integrate the dry ingredients, stopping a couple of times to scrape down the side of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
8. Once the dry ingredients are worked in, slow the speed to stir and add the chocolate chunks, butterscotch chips and chips.
9. Using a 2 oz ice cream scoop, scoop cookie dough onto parchment lined baking sheet. Press down slightly and top with maldon sea salt. (Feel free to add extra potato chip pieces if you want extra crunch!) Chill dough in fridge for about 1 hour.
10. Bake cookies for 8 minutes, then turn pans and bake for another 7-8 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.