You're going to want to try this breakfast idea! Turkish eggs are made by whipping together feta and yogurt, topping it with spices and fresh herbs, then finishing it off with a perfectly runny egg. If you aren't a fan of a runny yolk, this recipe allows for any type of eggs to go along with it. I personally love a poached or hard-boiled egg! Try it out...👇
PREP TIME5 MINS
COOK TIME10 MINS
Plain Greek Yogurt
Salt & Pepper
Lemon (Juice and Zest)
Cucumber - Thinly Sliced
Red Pepper Flakes
1. To make the whipped feta. In a food processor, combine the feta, and greek yogurt. Pulse until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides if needed, about 3 minutes. Add a pinch of pepper. Pulse to combine. The feta can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.
2. To make the eggs. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil shimmer, add the eggs and fry to your liking. Remove the eggs from the skillet to a plate.
3. Using the same skillet: add 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, and greens. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes until the greens are just wilted. Remove from the heat. Add the lemon zest, juice, herbs, and cucumber, toss to combine.
4. To make the chile oil: In a small saucepan, melt the butter, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, crushed red pepper flakes, and paprika.
5. To assemble: spread yogurt mixture on the bottom of a plate or bowl, top with Chile oil, fried eggs, sautéed greens, and lemon zest. Enjoy!
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.