Looking for an easy sweet treat for your Valentine? These Oreo truffles are the perfect bite-sized dessert to share...and better yet, they're made with minimal ingredients!
SERVES 24 EACH
PREP TIME20 MINS
COOL TIME1 HOUR
Valentine's Day Oreo Truffles
White Chocolate Candy Melts
Red Food Coloring
1. Cut 8 ounces cream cheese into cubes and let sit at room temperature until softened, at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 1 package Oreo cookies (36 cookies) in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse into fine crumbs, about 10 (2-second) pulses. Add the cream cheese and pulse until combined and the mixture forms a ball.
3. Scoop the mixture into tablespoon portions and roll each one into a ball. Place on the baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, melt chocolate and coconut oil until fully melted. Fold in 4 drops of red food coloring until a pink color is formed then dip your truffles into the chocolate with a fork or tooth pick allowing the excess to drip off. Top each with sprinkles.
5. Place back in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes then enjoy ❤️