If you are dairy-free or vegan, this is the recipe for you.
Our vegan cookies are almost indistinguishable from the traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe. They're soft, chewy, and full of chocolate chips. When searching for egg substitutes to ensure the right texture, we landed on a surprising winner: seltzer water!
Learn how to recreate our Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies below.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
PREP TIME70 MINS
COOK TIME15 MINS
Light Brown Sugar
1 1/2 cups
2 1/2 tsp
Vegan Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Maldon Sea Salt
1. Pre heat oven to 350 ̊F
2. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Pour melted vegan butter into a stand mixer bowl. Add the sugars and beat with the paddle attachment on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in a separate bowl, whisk together the seltzer, oat milk and vanilla extract.
5. Slow the mixer to stir and slowly work the just egg mixture into the vegan butter and sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined, about 30 seconds.
6. Gradually integrate the dry ingredients, stopping a couple of times to scrape down the side of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
7. Once the flour is worked in, drop the speed to stir and add chocolate chips. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop cookie dough onto parchment lined baking sheet. Chill dough in fridge for 1 hour.
9. Take pans out of the fridge and push cookie dough down slightly with the palm of your hand. Sprinkle cookie dough with a little maldon sea salt.
10. Bake cookies for 8 minutes, then turn pans and bake for another 6-8 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
First 3 followers to post their creation of this recipe and tag us get $40 in F&F credits 🎁
We deliver to your door!
Receive your meals from our in-house delivery team, packaged and labeled with reheating instructions. We currently service Rhode Island and Massachusetts.