February is Wellness Month...Get an immunity boost with these easy-to-make, wellness bombs.
Sip on this to fight cold weather ailments, get a quick antioxidant boost, or to take a quick break from a busy day to treat yourself to something warm.
SERVES 12 EACH
PREP TIME10 MINS
COOL TIME2-3 HOURS
Ground Black Pepper
1. Start by adding all of your ingredients to a high-speed blender.
2. Next, blend until your ingredients come together and the mixture is smooth. This will take approximately 2 minutes.
3. If you want your cubes to have less texture, transfer your mixture into a colander and strain the mixture over a bowl until all clumps are removed. If you don't mind the texture, you can skip this step!
4. Transfer the mixture into an ice cube tray or silicone mold and freeze.
5. Once frozen, add it to a mug with hot water and enjoy!