Looking for quick and easy ways to make the most out of your produce? Look no further!
These simple tricks will help you create delicious and healthy meals and snacks for you and your family. From serving up sorbet to whipping up afternoon snacks, you won't have to worry about your fruit going to waste.
Lemon Ice Cream Cups
1. Cut lemons in half horizontally. (no waste trick: if you need lemon juice for something else, save the rinds afterward for this)
2. Scoop out the inside and add your favorite sorbet or ice cream, then serve.
Air Fryer Apple Chips
1. Evenly slice apple into 1/8th inch thick slices. Place in a single layer on a flat surface. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle apple slices with cinnamon. Lightly spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
3. Add slices in air fryer basket, trying not to pile them on top of each other too much. Set air fryer to 300°F. Air fry for 15 minutes, tossing apple slices every 5 minutes (and more often towards the end of the cooking time), until golden brown and almost crispy.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Ice Cube Tray
1. Place your fruit in your ice cube tray.
2. Pour water on top and freeze until fully frozen.
3. Use it in your favorite drinks or to flavor your water naturally.